community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
#SANTALYTICS

The highly anticipated Alteryx Community tradition is back! We hope you'll join us!

Learn More

Crew Conditional Runner Failed to run external program "SupportingExecs\AlteryxRunner.exe

First time poster! Been using Alteryx Designer for a couple of months to automated some of my reporting.

I am sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but no luck finding my solution in other topics.

I am attempting to automate a process. It will eventually run out of Scheduler. Right now I am trying to test it straight out of Designer.

It checks my databases for the max date, and then compares that to the most recent date (today minus 2).

If true, I want to to run a different workflow (then another, then another... ).

However, I am trying to use Conditional Runner to run the other workflow, and no luck. I configured it to a path module

C:\Users\slelsasser\workflow.yxmd

I have used  some other Crew macros with sucess already, but this on is giving an error "Failed to run external program "SupportingExecs\AlteryxRunner.exe" : The system cannot find the file specifided.

and : The Outpute Connection " " Was not valid.

This is a VM. It's 64 bit, with admin Alteryx 64 bit Designer. Version 2018.2.2.51223.

Any help is appreciated... :) 

Workflow.PNG

Hello @sarahelsasser,

Thank you for contributing to the Community!

*edit* My apologies! these actually are now supported by Alteryx. I will have a member of my support team reach out to you shortly to assist!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Asteroid

Hey @TrevorS

What is the solution? I have exactly the same issue.

Regards,

Ignas

Hello @ignas,

Please reach out directly to our support team as they provided the solution on this topic.

Alteryx Support

If you cannot access the above support channel, please email them at support@alteryx.com.

Thanks,

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Highlighted
Meteor

Any solutions for this issue?

Labels