Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

Creating pivot table and making barchart

5 - Atom

Hi All,

I am new to Alteryx. Can someone guide me from where to start. I will be using it for Reporting purpose and creating charts from the output.

So far, I have only figure out how to filter data on one column. I would like to know using this output how to create pivot with filters, row filters and values (this is what i select in excel). Based on this output i have to draw a barchart. Kindly help.

Example of Column: City (as row filter); Car Models (filter); No of cars (value.. can be sometime count or sum)

Highlighted
14 - Magnetar

The best way to start out on your Alteryx journey is to work through a few of the Interactive lessons in the Academy section. They really are very good and will help you get familiar with all aspects of Alteryx. Then start playing with your own data and thirdly, once you have a bit of confidence, have a look at the weekly challenges and try a few out (also in Academy).

Do these 3 things and you'll be solving lots of problems in no time!

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hello David,

Apologies for the delay in response. Thank you very much. I will start this right away.

Thanks & Regards,

Kavita

Labels