Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Creating a Date Range

ll98
9 - Comet

I have the following WF -- Where Im able to pull a range of dates ( Batch GL Date) but I just want to capture a range of it..

Lets said I just need to capture the data from  Jan 1, 2021 thru April 30, 2021.  I'll also will like to turn it into an app -- where the end user can input the dates as well

Attached is the WF

13 REPLIES 13
ll98
9 - Comet

@apathetichell  I simplify the data a little better 

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Sorry,  I'm still not 100% clear on what you're looking for. I went back to my version of the workflow because there are still some data errors on select based conversion on that one.  This one now sums up a beginning balance and ending balance at a filtered date (12/31/2020) and one to the present. It renames both sums  and then creates one set of records with all four fields.

Is this close?

ll98
9 - Comet

@apathetichell   -- Thanks -- But I want to turn it into an App -- I would want the user to input both dates --   will this still work.... 

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Kind of like this?

Labels