Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Create table with different horizon as per supplier from Alteryx

arsh011
8 - Asteroid

I want to create tables for different suppliers according to their given horizon, if the horizon period is same or fixed for every supplier then its achievable through formula but there are different horizon periods for differnt different suppliers like 12 months for suppliers and 18 , 8 months for some. How i can do this in alteryx that the table creates for each supplier is automatically generate as per their horizon period.

i create a formula to do this but itakes only max horizon values for all suppliers. Please help !!!

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@arsh011 
It should be something like below?

0225-arsh011.PNG

arsh011
8 - Asteroid

thanks @Qiu  mate but the idea is to create the horizon in different excel files as per supplier like for supplier A file with 12 months

and supplier D file with 8 months , separate files not in a single excel file.

arsh011
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Qiu  mate , I want to create a iterative macro for writing files in Excel as per their horizon , please help and could you or anyone in the community provide the macro tutorials so I can understand concept behind macros in alteryx and learn how to create macros in alteryx .. Please Help !!! 

Labels