Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

CreW Macros, conditional runner error?

Bigmonki
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I am struggling to work out what is wrong with my workflow. I have a runner from the CreW Macro that starts off a chain, there are then several runners to the end.

Everything works fine, except one workflow, when I add this to the chain, it fails? If I run the workflow on it's own, no issues, if I run it from a "Runner" (starting chain), no issues, it's only when I insert it in the chain there is a problem.

I have inserted a "Wait a second" macro in case it needed the previous conditional runner to fully complete, I also added one after so it had time to complete it's run! 

This one workflow just will not run in a chain, only at the start or on it's own. Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Bigmonki
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

Fixed it, there was a single conversion error in the workflow that the runner didn't like. On it's own the workflow ran fine, but the runner was stopping it.

Labels