Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Countif formula in Alteryx

lokeshramamurthy
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I am trying to build countif condition on alteryx but unfortunately am unable to find the logic. 
Request anyone to help me build the same on Alteryx.

I am looking to find "The number of Zero counts in 1 year" from an excel raw data sheet. Could anyone advise or build an sample work flow for the same.

I will share the raw data for which i would require The number of Zero counts in 1 year from the raw data which am sharing. 

Note:- I have also done the calculation on excel. Referring the same calculation i am trying replicate the same logic on alteryx. Please help!

11 REPLIES 11
lokeshramamurthy
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

We are currently trying to find out the Best Benchmark Rank using Rank condition in Alteryx. However we are unable to find Rank condition in Alteryx. Kindly help us in building an rough module for the data which am would be sharing.

Appreciate your quick support :) 

Thanks,

Lokesh

danrh
13 - Pulsar

Attached are two different approaches you could take. The first is dynamic, in case the names of your columns change or you have more/fewer benchmarks. If they're always going to be the same benchmarks, the second is a lot simpler.  Take a look, see what you think.  Note that the Select and Select Records tools at the beginning are just to put it into a usable format --- you may not need them, depending on how your data looks already.

Labels