Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Core Certification Results

diaslemuel
7 - Meteor

Why doesn't the results display what question have we got wrong. This way atleast can understand where we goofed up. I understand that we get category wise %age wise breakdown but that doesn't help understand what mistake was made in answering the question. (did we get negative marking or did I get it completely wrong etc)

2 REPLIES 2
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

HI @diaslemuel 

I believe the reason behind this is that some of the questions are re-used when you resit the certification (at random).

Which would then mean that given time, anyone can then pass as they would be able to keep a store of all the results.

And as the certifications are as much about a learning experience as they are a "qualification" this wouldn't be in the spirit of learning.

diaslemuel
7 - Meteor

I totally understand you POV however the questions are sometimes tricky and if the result correct or incorrect against a question would be given (no answer to be provided only question and was it correctly or incorrectly answered) would be great.

Labels