Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Core Certification Question with no correct answer (?)

Bren312
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.  I took the Core Certification exam yesterday (passed, finally!) and one of the questions on the exam regarding the Unique tool doesn't seem to have a correct answer to pick from.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to post about this but I wanted to put it out there in case any Alteryx admins see this.  I'm happy to provide the data set and desired results (along with the answer choices) if that's not against forum rules.  If the right answer is truly not available in the test, hopefully this question can be removed from the test bank or at least changed to offer a possible correct answer.

Thanks everyone!

Bren

5 REPLIES 5
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Congratulations on your Core certification! Your drive to get to the bottom of this question is inspiring. Here are my thoughts on this subject:

- You are correct in that the Certifications team does not want questions (and/or answer choices) shared on the Community. I think the best avenue for this question would be an email to certifications@alteryx.com.

-  If you'd like to discuss this further (or outside the email to the certification team), feel free to send me a private message and I'll share what I can to help. 

Bren312
8 - Asteroid

Top notch; thanks Charlie (and thanks for the congratulations)!  I'll send an email to certifications@alteryx.com as you recommended.  

meam
5 - Atom

Hello, 

i am doing core design in dataiku i need some help with some question can someone help me so i can pass 

meam
5 - Atom

Hello, 

Can you help me to pass the exam i reached score 20 and the passing score is 24 would appreciate if you can help me 

here is my email meamrashid@gmail.com

apathetichell
18 - Pollux

@meamthis is an Alteryx forum. on Alteryx.com. Perhaps you can check the Dataiku forums?

Labels