Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Controlling Macro Output Anchor Orientation

Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

I am struggling to figure out what controls the orientation of macro output anchors. I have a series of macros I am creating and I would like them all to have the same output anchor orientation (from top to bottom: R, I, Q). I've got the orientation correct on one of them, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to switch with for the other. I've tried deleting the macro outputs and recreating them in reverse order, Q, I then R. I also tried changing the orientation of the macro output boxes in the interface designer with no luck.

Does anyone know how to control the orientation of the outputs? Can I change the location by tinkering with the XML?

Capture.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
patrick_digan
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@Greg_Murray The one and only @MarqueeCrew put together this short video demonstrating how to control the anchors in the interface designer.

MarqueeCrew
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

here's how to:

Cheers,

Mark

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and restart. Order shall return.
Please Subscribe to my youTube channel.
Greg_Murray
12 - Quasar

@patrick_digan@MarqueeCrew,

ACE's to the rescue! You guys are the best! I knew I had to be missing something simple.

Cheers,

Greg

Didier
6 - Meteoroid

As you say, I should really dare to start making videos !

Thanks my friend !

Didier.

Labels