Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Consolidation of data

bnari12
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I have two files were all the fields are same except only 2 different fields i.e. Order and WBS Order. I want to consolidate both files under same receiver with order and WBS order as well. Attached file has the requirement, can any one please help me with this.

6 REPLIES 6
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@bnari12 
What you are asking can be easily done by Tile Tool, but the blanks are killing me.1028-bnari12.PNG

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

Are you still need blanks for output?

bnari12
7 - Meteor

i will check and let you know, mean while i will check the details you shared and come back to you.

Thank you so much !

bnari12
7 - Meteor

Hi, i dont want the header details after the first row of the customer like below, the header lines should come only for the first line and then from service column it should be same.

bnari12_0-1603885936206.png

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @bnari12 

From the looks of it I guess that can be solved by sorting as necessary, but your blanks might cause you an issue.

Have a look at the attached workflow, it essentially sorts your columns as necessary and bring back the blanks in the end if you want a cleaner view when exported to an excel file. That's totally up to you

Workflow

Screenshot 2020-10-28 115205.jpg

Output (Excel)

Screenshot 2020-10-28 115252.jpg

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Angelos

bnari12
7 - Meteor

Hi,

i got the required output with your code, thank you so much !

Regards

Naren

Labels