Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Consolidate all excel file into one excel file with multiple sheet

SH_94
11 - Bolide

Hi community,

I would like to ask if anyone know how to combine the data below into desired result.

Input/source data

1. Multiple excel files under one folder and inside each excel file, there are multiple tabs.

Output

1. Extract only certain tab from each excel file and consolidate it into one excel file.

2. Under the one excel file, it consist of multiple sheets from the source tab instead of consolidating it under one sheet.

Currently i only know how to use the macro to combine the certain sheet into one excel file (and everything under one sheet).

May i know if anyone know how to do it?

But i dont know how to combine different every file into one excel file and at the same time keep it as multiple sheet instead of combining one sheet.

1 REPLY 1
mbarone
16 - Nebula
16 - Nebula

Once you have all your data stacked in one data stream, create a field with a formula tool that establishes the full path for each record in the datastream.  Then in the output tool, you can replace the output string in the configuration with the field from the formula tool.  See attached.

Labels