This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I played around a little and came up with a test solution that produced zero duplicates with 105k uniques. It was an adaptation where I took the first 10 characters of the original 32 character hash and used the HexToInt function after splitting in to rows. After concatenating, I trimmed the integer to 19 characters, converted to INT64 with no issues and no duplicates. (workflow attached).
My metadata table will max out somewhere around 5-6k profiles that will need these unique values (they need to repeat year over year as we update the profiles to a new data year), so if it worked for 105k I feel confident it will work for a tenth of that.