Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Community ID

Cohala
5 - Atom

I am new to this.. i am being asked what my Community ID is so my employer gives me the necessary access... do any of you know where i can find my community ID?

Thanks!

37 REPLIES 37
fmvizcaino
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Cohala 

It is the one appearing here. Cohala

Best,

Fernando V.

AbhilashR
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hello, Welcome to the Alteryx Community! Community ID is the unique identifier by which we will recognize you, which in your case would be Cohala. 

CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Cohala

There is a Community user ID # for each user name, you can find this by hitting the Community API. Your Community user ID is 153920.

I found out about this in the Weekly Challenge tracker built by @Alekh. I've attached the workflow that includes a "find username.yxmc" macro, which returns user ID. Here's a link to the thread where this workflow is discussed. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Weekly-Challenge/Weekly-Challenge-Index-amp-Welcome/m-p/454563/high...

gunjanchhabria
5 - Atom

Thank you

eaddyr
5 - Atom

Thanks!

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Cohala,

As a leader in the Alteryx Community, I have the ability to identify & mark accepted solutions on behalf of community members - and recently did so on this thread. If you have any questions or concerns with the solution(s) I selected please let me know by replying to this post.

As the original author, you also have the ability to mark replies as solutions! Going forward, I’d encourage you to identify the solution or solutions that helped you solve your problem, as it's a big help to other community members. Learn more about Accepted Solutions here.

Thank you!

Dan

ShrutiShubham
5 - Atom

Its here

ChloeZhao
5 - Atom

Hi, i still don't understand how to find out the community ID? Can you elaborate more details? 

gs_chao
5 - Atom

Thanks!

Labels