Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Community Challenges Checker

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Does anyone have a workflow that can tell what community challenges you completed? I used to use the attached but it stopped working and tells me that I didn't compete any which is wrong? I have done about 75-80?

What I used to use is attached - Need to just update the UserID in the input tool.

14 REPLIES 14
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @MatthewBr 

Give this a try. Its the updated version.

Hope this helps : )

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@atcodedog05  - No good - Downloaded and ran - Still says zero.  Made the one adjustment to the userID - 

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @MatthewBr 

Was working few days back guess it stopped 🤔

dYoast
11 - Bolide

@MatthewBr  - I am using the 4.1 version.

Look at the second RegEx tool in the container "Get list of posts by a user from API".

I don't remember what changed, but the order of items is reversed and there was a name change.

I do have to run 2 or 3 times, but I get results.

dYoast
11 - Bolide

@MatthewBr  - I forgot to mention that the file I uploaded has the change I made to get results.

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@atcodedog05  _ Tried that one too. No good. Ill have to dive into the tools to figure it out.

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@atcodedog05  Did you ever get any of the Challenge Trackers to work? I was never able to do it.

Luke_C
17 - Castor

@MatthewBr Posted this back on the other thread, but to close this one

MatthewBr
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks @Luke_C  you rock!

Labels