Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Combining Spearman Correlation Results

CaWilliams
5 - Atom

Hi! 

In my Alteryx workflow, I am wanting to determine key indicators for one metric. For example, overall satisfaction and (taste, texture, looks) for food. Survey participants would rank their overall satisfaction with their food, along with the taste, texture, and looks on a scale of 0 to 10. I am trying to determine which of these three metrics most affect the person's overall satisfaction.

Long story short, I have to find the Spearman Correlation for each of these metrics separately, but I would love to view all of the correlations in a list so I don't have to click through each Browse Tool and then I can easily see which metric is a key indicator for overall satisfaction.

For example, a list like this would be great:

Metric      Spearman Correlation

Taste       0.8

Texture    0.2

Looks      0.1

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
JoeS
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi @CaWilliams,

I think you will want to check out our Association Analysis tool.

This will give you the data next to one another to compare along with a nice visualisation to look through it as well.

https://help.alteryx.com/2018.2/Association_Analysis.htm

Thanks

Joe

Labels