Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Column Sizing in final output view

shpruitt
7 - Meteor

I have changed the render width to be 30 (this file has it as 60) which you can see previously made the first column GIANT when you open it. But that now that makes the other columns really small. I don't want to have to adjust the width to fit when I open every time.  Is there a way to make the columns automatically adjust to the size of the data? Or leave the render width at 60 and have the orange table tool fix the column width for 'Resource Name' to be a smaller size? I have been working at this for 3 hrs and I am at my wits end. PLEASE HELP. Thank you in advance. 

(PS - also fine if the best option is to scrap everything after the hyperlink - I don't need the vertical grouping). 

3 REPLIES 3
benakesh
12 - Quasar

Hi @shpruitt ,

The attached file is large . If possible  edit  your  post  to  replace it with smaller  test  data with no  confidential  information .  

I used raw pcxml option  for report text   . The  first column  width is  good and  my wf  input  is  the   filter output  from your wf. 

Hope this helps .

shpruitt
7 - Meteor

This is the dummy file (my normal working one is too large) - it's as small as I can make it. Is it not opening for you?  Two other users have helped with it successfully - could you please try again?

benakesh
12 - Quasar

Hi @shpruitt ,

I edited my original message and attached  workflow .

Labels