Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Check two Data sets

suby
11 - Bolide

Hi All,

- Firstly I have three excel files for the month of Aug, Sep, Oct and the file names are mentioned in the column A

- I Want to create a New column called 'Date of File'  as mentioned in the screenshot  Column D. But I want the dates to be taken from the  file names  mentioned in the column A.( Also wanted to make this dynamic going forward when I receive the file for the month of Nov).

Compare the Data Sets -

Create some additional  Columns  as below and track the Record ID that has changed/Not changed  the status in Status column.

Sept compared to Aug.

October compared to Sept.

November compared to October ( Going forward this should be Dynamic)

December Compared to November  ( Going forward this should be Dynamic).

Thanks

-

2 REPLIES 2
echuong1
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Do you have specific questions about what you are trying to achieve? This forum is for assisting others to work through hurdles, not for others to build out the workflow for you.

Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@echuong1 
The members here are very eager to help therefore it has gradually become an oursourcing center.😁

Labels