Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Changing alignment in header and footer

new_user
7 - Meteor

Is there way to change alignment for Page Number in footer (default is bottom right ) or for report title in header (default is top left)?

2 REPLIES 2
DanM
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@new_user. You can use the Overlay tool to move the Header around before your Render. Unfortunately, the Footer tool cannot be changed. I tried to test the same setup with the Overlay tool, but since the footer just gets appended to the report we cannot move that around. We are making enhancements to the Reporting tools which started in 11.3 with the Visual Layout tool in the Laboratory tool category. Since this is not a feature we have currently, please add this to the Ideas page on the Community so that our Developers know that we have users wanting this feature.

Visual-Layout-Alteryx-11-3

Alteryx-Product-Ideas 

new_user
7 - Meteor

@DanM, thank you for your answer! I've upgraded my version of Alteryx Designer, so now I am able to see Visual Layout tool. 

I am trying to use Overlay and Visual tool to change position of some elements, but have no luck with it. 

I've attached my workflow.

It's pdf report which contains header, table and footer. I am trying to move up red rectangular (actually remove spaces between Text3 and it).

Can we do that (using these tools, or maybe there is other way)? 

Labels