Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Changing Companies - Keeping Profile

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

Has anyone here transitioned to a new company that also uses Alteryx? I am moving to another company that will have a new email address/domain/License. Is it possible to have your account migrated over to the new License when it becomes active? I have certifications on this account I would like to keep.

4 REPLIES 4
DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @cjaneczko 

Yup, i did it when i joined the company i'm with now. It's pretty easy to do as long as you do some prep work prior, Alteryx have produced a guide on changing your email address which can be found here - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Community-Resources/My-Alteryx-New-Single-Sign-On-FAQ/ta-p/...

Essentially ensure you have MFA switched on for your mobile, so you don't need access to your old email to verify yourself.

Felipe_Ribeir0
16 - Nebula

Hi @cjaneczko 

I had the same problem here, here is the way to do that that askalteryx@ask.alteryx.com shared with me

Felipe_Ribeir0_1-1673364949578.png

So, follow these instructions and it will work: My Alteryx - New Single Sign-On FAQ - Alteryx Community

cjaneczko
13 - Pulsar

It looks like I want to change my email until after I have left my current company? Looks like it removes access to all of the Alteryx programs other than the Community. So its not something I should pre-emptively do, other than updating the MFA to my personal phone. 

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hi @cjaneczko 

Basically yes, and resetting your access is pretty easy once you're all set back up.

On a side note if you do forget/or it doesn't work, you can contact Alteryx via email with the details and they can do it for you. So it's not all lost!

Labels