Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Certificate not issued

Harsha345
5 - Atom

Good evening sir/madam,
It has been more than 48 hours since i have completed my alteryx foundation micro credential exam exam but still I didn't received the digital badge by alteryx via credly kindly see through it and send me the certificate mail.

Name: VINUKONDA HARSHA VARHAN
Email: harshavinukond345@gmail.com
Domain: Alteryx Data Analytics
Percentage scored: 86.3%

5 REPLIES 5
Sebastiaandb
12 - Quasar

Hi @Harsha345 ,

When i did my advanced certification exam it also took a bit longer than i expected :-). 

Not sure if it helps or gives you some relief tough haha.

Greetings,

Seb

Jonathan-Sherman
15 - Aurora
15 - Aurora

Hi @Harsha345,

I would recommend dropping certification@alteryx.com an email with the details, should be able to get back to you pretty quickly!

Kind regards,

Jonathan

gautiergodard
13 - Pulsar

Echoing the comments of @Sebastiaandb and @Jonathan-Sherman 

Mine came within 48hours after certification completion! Give it some time and the email will come :)

Pentakota_Ganesh
5 - Atom

Good evening sir/madam,
It has been more than 48 hours since i have completed my alteryx foundation micro credential exam exam but still I didn't received the digital badge by alteryx via credly kindly see through it and send me the certificate mail.

Name: Ganesh pentakota
Email: ganeshmandy508@gmail.com
Domain: Alteryx Data Analytics
Percentage scored: 71.3%

DavidSkaife
13 - Pulsar

Hey @Pentakota_Ganesh 

Echoing the other comments you will be better to email certification@alteryx.com with these details, they will be able to assist!

Labels