Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Centering tables in reports

MHS
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Community!

I am rendering a one page report in HTML and cannot figure out how to center a couple tables that I have populated in the document.  I am using the visual layout tool to combine my tables and graphs which I have not found an alignment option for and when I select the center alignment in the layout tool, the tables continue to be left aligned.  I believe that I am over looking a configuration in one of the tools so if anyone knows how to center tables in a report with multiple inputs it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Matt

MHS_1-1658859344128.png

6 REPLIES 6
IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hey @MHS,

I just tried this and it worked for me. I have attached my workflow so you can compare settings:

IraWatt_0-1658859971627.png

Would you be able to share your workflow?

Ira Watt
Technical Consultant
Watt@Bulien.com 

dana_mcdonough
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MHS - also take a look at the Layout Tool options: Layout Tool Mastery - this might be what you're looking for.

MHS
8 - Asteroid

Hi IraWatt, 

I have attached the workflow and tried the alignment tools again on both the horizontal and vertical orientations.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, 

Matt

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

@MHS is this more what you were going for?

IraWatt_0-1658867045376.png

MHS
8 - Asteroid

Thank you!

I guess that is what I get trying to use a new tool;)

Matt.

IraWatt
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

No worries @MHS 😄 I did manage to move the tables around with the beta layout tool but I don't think there is a nice centre in page option yet.

IraWatt_0-1658926910919.png

Labels