Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Capture Model data ARIMA

AT_AYX
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone,

Is there a way to capture all data created by the ARIMA model (Not just the forecast found in the TS forecast tool)

Thanks in Advance

8 REPLIES 8
AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

Hi @AT_AYX ,

You can add an output tool after the ARIMA tool and connect it to the O output anchor.

Then you can select to output data to a .yxdb file. What that will do is save the model you have created with that ARIMA tool, so you can use that in the future.

Is this what you are after, or where you referring to report data?

AT_AYX
8 - Asteroid

Hi@AngelosPachis,

The output of the ARIMA tool does not provide data but the model name et the bytes.

Thanks again for answering anyway

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

@AT_AYX what kind of data you are looking for ?

The output of the ARIMA tool provides data that Alteryx can decipher and they are stored in a format that we can't see on Alteryx, but you can see the total size of them, hence the bytes thing

AT_AYX
8 - Asteroid

I am interested in the data provided by the model. It's the same as the data provided by the forecast tool when plotting the actual vs the forecast model with the confidence intervals. In other words, I am interested in transforming that exact plot into tabular format, not only the forecast data

AngelosPachis
16 - Nebula

@AT_AYX 

If you open up the ARIMA macro, you will see that the charts displayed in the output anchors of the tool are R-graphs, coming straight from that R tool. 

So probably, to get the data you should mess with that R-tool

AngelosPachis_0-1616779274824.png

Anchor #2 provides you the graphs, anchor #3 give you the model object.

AT_AYX
8 - Asteroid

Hi @AngelosPachis,

Sorry for seeing your reply this late. Actually, I did a dumber approach by coping from the plot point by point but I see your point and I think it's the way to go.

Thanks, man, appreciated a lot ;D 

Regards,

Ahmed

Weronika_Binieda
8 - Asteroid

Hi @AT_AYX , 

I am looking exactly for the same information. I would like to see the results of the model "before" the forecast to confront it with the "actual data". Have you found the solution? 

Thanks a lot, 

Weronika 

Weronika_Binieda
8 - Asteroid
Labels