Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cant' activate Trial

RLRL
5 - Atom

Hi,

I've downloaded Alteryx (10.7.4 Nonadmin version) and wan't to try it out. However, after installing it I can't get past the activation.

I type in my information as requested (name, address, email etc.) and click activate. After about 10 seconds I see the screen below (see image). If i click "Activate" again it will wait another 10 seconds and return the same message. Just before returning to the same screen again, it quickly flashes with an empty form, and goes back to the image as per below.

This loops for ever and ever.  I've tried to redo the form, but the result is the same. My colleague also just installed it on her machine and is facing the same issue.

Any leads on what to do? I've reached out to my Alteryx Sales rep but no luck yet. Also, I don't receive any mail from Alteryx about activation or license key, which some of my other colleagues tell me they got. This could suggest the activation never goes trough.

Thanks!

Best,

Clicks Active. Wait 10 sec. Loop back to same message.Clicks Active. Wait 10 sec. Loop back to same message.

10 REPLIES 10
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @Jay19

I would recommend reaching out to Support@alteryx.com for assistance with any issues activating a trial.

Thanks!

TrevorS

Community Moderator
Labels