Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Cannot output files to folder on Alteryx Gallery

MinhTa
7 - Meteor

Hello,

I am trying to set up a workflow to run on Alteryx gallery. The workflow outputs several csv files which save to a folder. I am saving the files using output tool which takes a column (containing a output path) and use it as path. The workflow run smoothly and I have tested it several times locally.

MinhTa_1-1630462194841.png

However, when I try to run it on the Alteryx Gallery, display the following error.

MinhTa_0-1630461970409.png

Can you tell me how can I solve this issue?

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
hroderick-thr
11 - Bolide

Yes it runs just great on your desktop, but the server is a different machine. There's probably no Z: drive mapped on it and if there is it probably isn't the same location as yours.  Try using share drive unc names like \\server\directory\... file names. The server may be using different credentials than you to run your job so security may be another gotcha.

Labels