Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Can't download Alteryx designer without a business email

Mamsharmaalteryx
5 - Atom

Hi there, I am trying to download Alteryx designer free trial (the website says 1 month) but it will not accept my personal email address. Asking me for a business email which I don't have as I'm between jobs. Any help will be much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

i have put my credentials for you:

https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/alteryx-free-trial-thank-you?id=1691

It should allow you to download the designer trial. 

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Mamsharmaalteryx 

You should look into the Alteryx ADAPT program.  It's designed for new grads or people between jobs looking to boost their analytics skills.  You get a 3 month trial license which can be extended another 3 months if you pass your core certification exam.

Dan

at
5 - Atom

I am also trying to download Alteryx Designer through my personal email address registering via the ADAPT program but getting Error 'You are not authorized to access this page."

Kindly help

mdshuja
5 - Atom

I am trying to download 1 month free trail with my official email address, but not download it shows "

Request is not approved", Kindly Help 
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @mdshuja 

Send the details to fulfillment@alteryx.com and they should be able to help you

Dan

BigGen
5 - Atom

I'm trying to run a 1 month free trial.

I downloaded the installation file, after openning it an error was promted and after exiting the installation, the file disappeared (maybe Windows Defender purged it?). I tried to download the file again, and the server won't let me. Says it's region locked. I'm located in Ukraine.

Please advise how may I access the alteryx designer 1 month trial?

Y__H3
5 - Atom

Thanks for sharing. very helpful! Managed to get the 3-month trial through this approach.

Manpreet_Hire
5 - Atom

Thank you so much :) I got the three-month trial through ADAPT and it was really quick!

Labels