Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Can't download Alteryx designer without a business email

Mamsharmaalteryx
5 - Atom

Hi there, I am trying to download Alteryx designer free trial (the website says 1 month) but it will not accept my personal email address. Asking me for a business email which I don't have as I'm between jobs. Any help will be much appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi,

i have put my credentials for you:

https://www.alteryx.com/designer-trial/alteryx-free-trial-thank-you?id=1691

It should allow you to download the designer trial. 

danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @Mamsharmaalteryx 

You should look into the Alteryx ADAPT program.  It's designed for new grads or people between jobs looking to boost their analytics skills.  You get a 3 month trial license which can be extended another 3 months if you pass your core certification exam.

Dan

at
5 - Atom

I am also trying to download Alteryx Designer through my personal email address registering via the ADAPT program but getting Error 'You are not authorized to access this page."

Kindly help

mdshuja
5 - Atom

I am trying to download 1 month free trail with my official email address, but not download it shows "

Request is not approved", Kindly Help 
danilang
19 - Altair
19 - Altair

Hi @mdshuja 

Send the details to fulfillment@alteryx.com and they should be able to help you

Dan

BigGen
5 - Atom

I'm trying to run a 1 month free trial.

I downloaded the installation file, after openning it an error was promted and after exiting the installation, the file disappeared (maybe Windows Defender purged it?). I tried to download the file again, and the server won't let me. Says it's region locked. I'm located in Ukraine.

Please advise how may I access the alteryx designer 1 month trial?

Y__H3
5 - Atom

Thanks for sharing. very helpful! Managed to get the 3-month trial through this approach.

Manpreet_Hire
5 - Atom

Thank you so much :) I got the three-month trial through ADAPT and it was really quick!

Labels