6/17/21: We have completed maintenance for the Search functionality on the Community. If you are seeing any issues, please try to clear your cache first. If the issue persists please email Community@alteryx.com

Alteryx Designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Can't activate FREE trial

voginma
5 - Atom

I'm trying to activate the free trial.  I enter my information but it takes me to another screen where I have to enter a License key.  I don't have a license key which is why I want to activate the free trial.  Help please !

8 REPLIES 8
CharlieS
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

You shouldn't need to enter anything like that for the 14-day trial. Have you downloaded and installed Alteryx Designer?  If so, open Designer and go to Options > Manage Licenses, what do you see there?

KylorI
Alteryx
Alteryx

@voginmaplease email fulfillment@alteryx.com and they can address this issue.

mbooker
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, I have downloaded the Free Trial. 

When I try to "Run" a workflow in a tutorial or "Start Here" example it asks me for a licence key (or to request one). Is this the intended behaviour of the free trial?

Thanks

voginma
5 - Atom

clipboard_image_0.png

voginma
5 - Atom

clipboard_image_0.png

djraguilar
5 - Atom

same issue here. hopefully they get this sorted out before the trial period expires.

klow
Alteryx
Alteryx

@voginma @djraguilar Hi there, in this situation, please proceed with the activation of the trial offline. Make sure your device is completely offline (not connected to Wi-Fi or LAN) when doing the activation. Alteryx displays the offline activation option if it detects that your computer is in an offline status or cannot access the internet.

For a guide on the offline activation of the free trial, please see the Alteryx Help Documentation here.

Thanks!

djraguilar
5 - Atom

Thank you! it worked 🙂

Labels