Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Can't access interactive lessons.

fries
7 - Meteor

Everytime  I open the Getting Started: Learning path in the ADAPT program , my page reloads to the community ? I can't  watch the interactive lessons or videos . How do i fix this ? 

9 REPLIES 9
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @fries  try contacting support@alteryx.com, they can help you with this.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

@fries I'm experiencing the same difficulty. I just emailed support as per Sapna reply. 

fries
7 - Meteor

alright, thanks

fries
7 - Meteor

Yea , i did that too . let me know if you figure that out.

omd
5 - Atom

Exact same thing happens to me. Tried to clean cache, even cookies and session but same behavior after.

ianwi
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @fries @raghav_poet_writer @omd,

If you are experiencing issues, try clearing the cache of your browser or using a different browser to view the content. We recommend Chrome for the best viewing experience. Also ensure that you are not using Ad-Blocker plug-ins or security settings as they can interfere with the interactive lessons and learning paths.

Hope this helps!

fries
7 - Meteor

@raghav_poet_writer  and @omd try using a different browser. I'm able to access the course in Microsoft Edge . 

raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

@fries awesome! yes I tried internet edge today and it worked! Hooray, and now for the real adventure. The adventure of learning, gaining core certification and helping real businesses solve real business problems. 

raghav_poet_writer
7 - Meteor

I did all the recommendations of disabling firewall and clearing cache on chrome and it still does not work. As @fries said it works using internet edge. So for this program internet edge will be the default and go-to browser. 

Labels