Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Calculation of Ratios

Naila
5 - Atom

Hi guys. I need your help my difficulties with Alteryx. So I add tables below which exists and which I need:

Now

indicatorsjulyaugustseptemberoctobernovemberdecemberjanuaryfebruarymarch
Leavers5710861240
Average num of employees244245244242248244243242245
Total num of employees320324322318320322325

Expected

indicatorsjulyaugustseptemberoctobernovemberdecemberjanuaryfebruarymarch
Job leaving ratioleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employeesleavers/Average num of employees
Job leaving ratio rolling baseSum of Leavers(november:july)/Average of total employees (october:july) Sum of Leavers(december:august)/Average of total employees (november:august) Sum of Leavers(february:september)/Average of total employees (january:september) Sum of Leavers(march:october)/Average of total employees (february:october) Sum of Leavers(april:november)/Average of total employees (march:november) Sum of Leavers(may:december)/Average of total employees (april:december) Sum of Leavers(june:january)/Average of total employees (may:january) Sum of Leavers(july:february)/Average of total employees (june:february) Sum of Leavers(august:march)/Average of total employees (july:march) 

I hope I`ll find solution here. Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
apathetichell
18 - Pollux

Honestly this was a bit messy but this is what I got.

I also did not loop it as you did in your month count. If you want it looped reupload it as an excel or alteryx workflow and provide a starting date and more column. If you want to loop it you can do a mod division system or a much simpler date base system.

Labels