Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

CAN ONLY INPUT DATA DRAG AND DROPPING ONTO CANVAS

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Can someone help with this, it is more of an annoyance rather than a hindrance but is pretty annoying.

I cannot use the Input Data tool like I used to since the last update back (2019.2 maybe?)

I will drag the Input Data tool on the canvas and when i click on the drop down bar under the Connect a File or Database, I get the standard popup window but it is completely blank. 

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix in the user options that I am missing?

jpstone13_0-1581628573782.png

Highlighted
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Wow; I've done lots of version updates and am at 2019.4 now (was on 2019.2 at one point).  I've never seen this.

I would try an uninstall/reinstall, and if it still fails try their formal support channel.

Highlighted

@jpstone13

Are you by chance able to upgrade your version? I would recommend trying to upgrade one or two versions as well and see if that helps resolve the issue. If not I would definitely recommend out support team who can be reached at Support@alteryx.com.

Highlighted
5 - Atom

I have tried that prior to the latest update and did not work but will try it again and let you know.

Thanks as always for you comments!

Labels