Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

CAN ONLY INPUT DATA DRAG AND DROPPING ONTO CANVAS

5 - Atom

Can someone help with this, it is more of an annoyance rather than a hindrance but is pretty annoying.

I cannot use the Input Data tool like I used to since the last update back (2019.2 maybe?)

I will drag the Input Data tool on the canvas and when i click on the drop down bar under the Connect a File or Database, I get the standard popup window but it is completely blank. 

Has anyone else seen this? Is there a fix in the user options that I am missing?

jpstone13_0-1581628573782.png

Highlighted
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Wow; I've done lots of version updates and am at 2019.4 now (was on 2019.2 at one point).  I've never seen this.

I would try an uninstall/reinstall, and if it still fails try their formal support channel.

Highlighted

@jpstone13

Are you by chance able to upgrade your version? I would recommend trying to upgrade one or two versions as well and see if that helps resolve the issue. If not I would definitely recommend out support team who can be reached at Support@alteryx.com.

Highlighted
5 - Atom

I have tried that prior to the latest update and did not work but will try it again and let you know.

Thanks as always for you comments!

Labels