Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Bus Route Isochrones

GraemeAtkinson
5 - Atom

Does anyone know if there are Macro's out there for public transport isochrones ?  I've trialled the traveltime one, and it works bery well, but the licence costs are too high for the very occasional use I need of it.  If there's not any other offer in the marketplace, does anyone use their product to provide a pay per use service for this ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Qiu
20 - Arcturus
20 - Arcturus

@GraemeAtkinson 
Is this Alteryx related query? 😁

GraemeAtkinson
5 - Atom

Yes, I'm looking for travel time Macro's to use in Alteryx Designer to plot Isochrones

Hollingsworth
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

You may need to provide more information for us to understand your need. It seems like you are asking how far a bus will travel in a certain time.

This may not need sophisticated analysis as these routes are pre-calculated and timed.

Do you have any sample data that may assist us?

John Hollingsworth
Clear Channel Outdoor
AnalyticJack
5 - Atom

Hi Graeme, This might be a little outdated but I thought I would chime in as I've recently joined a company called TravelTime that offers exactly what you are looking for.

You can reach out to us at www.traveltime.com to see the types of Isochrones that we can create - we have an API and set of plugins that enable users to search by minutes rather than miles. We also have a plugin for Alteryx.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Jack

Labels