This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
very recently i keep on having issues with a one of my workflow which uses render. I'm unable to go and change the config of the render tool anymore. once i click on the render, i have the error message "An unhandled Exception occured". i just managed running the entire worklow, and it worked but i'm not able to change the config of the render. i have checked in the logs and it tells me a dll would be missing? have you ever faced this issue? how did you solve it? thanks
@Qiu , thanks. It used to prompt error everytime i come around the render, as long i was ttrying to touch something in the same container it was prompting. The regedit trick helps me go closer, and actually i can come very close to the render now, but once i click(left or right) the error comes. so i cannot even delete it or move it. But i just tried actually cutting the others tools from this container and pasted them elsewhere, and then i disable the container where the render is. then i was able indeed to go and execute the flow. I was thinking i can just put another brand new render and that could work. But i doesn't. Once i put a render on the canvas, the prompt appears, still related to this dll...so that's really annoying, and i cannot find anything on this on the web yet, i'm where the issue stands
for your info, i've submitted a case to support since i'm completely stuck with this render tool. Even the render example workflow makes the same. basically i can run flows with render once, but if i click to update/remove/create any render, then the error comes...