community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Bug in the Browse Tool 11.7

Meteor

Hi

Not sure if this is just me, but whenever I use the browse tool in 11.7 and view results in a new window, the results open and then close quickly.  I then have to click on my alteryx icon on the toolbar to find the window again.  Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks,

Jennie  

Alteryx Certified Partner
Alteryx Certified Partner

I've seen this too.

Alteryx ACE & Top Community Contributor

Chaos reigns within. Repent, reflect and reboot. Order shall return.
Meteor

I know it's only a minor thing, but when you use lots of browses like me it is a little annoying.

Hi @JennieHoll (and @MarqueeCrew)

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

Are you able to reliably reproduce it? If you are interested in pursuing it, I can create a case for you and reach out to you for troubleshooting as this does not sound like expected behavior.

Thanks!

Jess Silveri
Premium Support Advisor | Alteryx
Meteor

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Yes I am able to reliably reproduce it, it happens everytime I use the browse tool and open the results in a new window.

It would be great if you could raise this as a case.

Many thanks,

Jennie

Atom

Has there been a solution to this? I am having the same problem

Hi @sulloa,

This issue will be fixed in a future release.  If you would like to create a case so we can keep you apprised of updates and notify you when the fix comes out please shoot us an email at support@alteryx.com .  I'll be sure to also update this post as information comes in.

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Meteor

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for keeping me updated.

Jennie

Alteryx Partner

I'm still having this issue in 2018.1, FYI. And it is still incredibly annoying. 

Hi All,

Just providing an update on this issue. The fix is slated for the next release of Alteryx.

Thanks,

Jess Silveri
Labels