community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Announcement | We'll be doing maintenance between 9am-11am MT on Saturday, January 25th, which may impact your experience. Thanks for your patience as we work on improving the community!

Browse after Table or Layout only displays "Please wait...Rendering" instead of table

Meteor

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone else ran into this situation and had a solution.

I was in the middle of making changes to an existing module and in the middle of making changes, the Browses that were after Tables and a Layout fields, stopped showing the table in the left hand view pane and now show only "Please wait...Rendering.."  Any data on the Results below still show normally.

It was not isolated to that project, it impacts any Alteryx items that I open and anything new that I create.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

alteryx.png

Alteryx Certified Partner

If you click off and then click back onto the browse tool does it load?

Also how patient are you being? :) Sometimes it can take a while to load. How many reports are you rendering in total?

Meteor

Clicking off and back doesn't have any effect other than reloading the same screen.  

I have left it clicked in for over an hour to see if it would ever load with no luck. 

About 5 in this particular report.  I can view them when I am logged into the server and others on my team can view them without an issue so it seems isolated to my local installation.

Not sure I'm much help here.

I've heard your internet connection can sometimes affect how things render within Alteryx though. Are you one the same network as your colleagues?

Ben

Meteor

Yes same network.

Labels