community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.

Bloomberg Connector

Highlighted
Meteoroid

If anyone is looking for seamless ways to connect Alteryx to Bloomberg, we have created a Connector. We built this to solve our own challenges and it was too good to keep to ourselves. More information can be found at labrosenblatt.com

Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Scott,

With the Sign in for Alteryx BBG Connector, what is the Alteryx Installation Directory path?  I've tried c:\Program Files (x86) \Alteryx\ and with bin and no dice, I have the path wrong. Obviously user error.  Thoughts?

David

Meteoroid

Wherever Alteryx is installed.

Typical is C:\Program Files\Alteryx

Atom

Hi Scott, 

Thanks for your fantastic connector and before I start thank apologies as I am very much an alteryx beginner.

I'm struggling to connect an excel book as an input into your connector rather than a text file. I am getting the below error message. 

Designer x64 The Designer x64 reported: InboundNamedPipe::ReadFile: Not enough bytes read. The pipe has been ended. ¶

Both the excel book and the workflow are attached.

Does the connector only take text files or am I just being slow?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Alteryx Partner

Hi Scott. Thank you for sharing this information. When I try to sign up for trial on labrosenblatt.com I keep getting error message "Issue in creating new user. Please contact info@rosenblatt.com" . I tried using both my company and personal email but keeps getting the same error message, hence I could not download the Connector. Is there any solution for the problem ?

Labels