Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Block Until Done Parallel Append of Data to table

AmruthaPydeti
8 - Asteroid

Hi There,

I am new to Alteryx and looking for some help writing data to database. I have a scenario where i am filtering my input data into 3 conditions and manipulating data and add some custom columns for each filter and writing it to a table. So each filter will load data to database. I am using 3 containers for each filter. so the 1st filter wrote fine. 2nd filter said "Error: Output Data (121): DataWrap2OCI::SendBatch: ORA-03135: connection lost contact Process ID: 28379 Session ID: 259 Serial number: 49197..."  3rd filter took some time to process before first one completed and 3rd filter also loaded fine. Please suggest how to use Block until done in my case if that is what I have to use. Thank you!! 

1 REPLY 1
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

It would be helpful to see your workflow to understand how your filters are set up, but I've shown 2 fairly generic scenarios and how you could approach each.

block until done scenario 1.png

block until done scenario 2.png

Labels