Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

Big Query Input Connects to Account Can View Tables but Get Transport Error on Run

gcbell
6 - Meteoroid

Didn't see anything in the forums related to this. I can connect the BigQuery tool via service-to-service (service account has owner privileges for now) and see all of the tables within my project but on run I get the following error.

Error: Google BigQuery Input (5): TransportError received. Check your proxy credentials for accuracy.

Running the latest version of Alteryx - Non-Admin and the BigQuery tools. (2021.3.1)

3 REPLIES 3
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @gcbell 

Thank you for posting to the Community! Unfortunately, it looks like your attachments are not opening properly, can you please re-post the attachments?

Additionally, I would recommend checking out the Help documents for the Google BigQuery tool, also google has a troubleshooting document as well to take a look at here!
https://cloud.google.com/storage/docs/troubleshooting

Thanks,

TrevorS

Community Moderator
sebastienalary
5 - Atom

Did you manage to identify what caused the error ? 

I'm having the same problem. 

gcbell
6 - Meteoroid

Honestly I wouldn't say I found a fix as much as I put the workflow down for a bit and when I started working on it again it worked.

I will say that one thing I changed in that time is that I reverted my designer version to 2021.2. It's possible that was part of the fix.

Labels