Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Between the Data Capture

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

arjundelara_0-1611808812576.png

Attached image is a sample data in my WF.  My Problem is to captured the data between contains data in Date and in data SGD.

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@arjundelara is this what you are trying to achieve?

RishiK_0-1611828246948.png

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

@RishiK 

I'm trying to capture is the data between  the contains('Date') and contains('SGD') and the captured data will be concatenate.

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@arjundelara so the attached workflow should do this, out of the F anchor of the Filter.

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

Hi @RishiK ,

How about this input. I add some data and same WF needed just to capture the data between in Date and SGD.

Appreciated, Thank you!

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

Hi @RishiK ,

Sorry I forgot to attached the Workflow.

Attached WF - I add some data before and after to the contains ('Date') and contains ('SGD') how about to capture the data between in contains ('Date') and contains('SGD').

Thank you!

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@arjundelara how about the attached updated workflow?

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

@RishiK  Thank you Sir. But my future problem is this how about if the data between in ('Date') and ('SGD') have a 3 row data . and the next output is the first captured data between in the designated formula is needed to concatenate. so the below captured data will also concatenate but in a different row.

Thank you!.

Attached WF - Update some data.

RishiK
Alteryx
Alteryx

@arjundelara what about this version? 

arjundelara
8 - Asteroid

@RishiK  - This is Great. Thank you!

Labels