This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
I posted this not long ago but I think my post didn't make much sense. So i redo this with a much simpler example that recreated by problem.
I wrote a batch macro that summarizes and output iteratively based on a filter. The output of running the macro for 1 iteration gives the perfect results. But when running the whole batch, it drops records with "0"s.
1. Your macro only outputs the accident years that are contained in the claims file. i.e. for A 2017 missing in the claims so it doesn't show up in the output. I corrected this to add missing years from Min to Max
2. You concatenated the Coverage values into one string. Because you were using IN and all the Coverages, the files was only being processed once for all the records. For a batch macro, The coverages need to be sent as separate rows. I changed the way the parameters are being passed in