Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Basic Table

Polite123
8 - Asteroid

Hi Experts,

Please help me to achieve attached dataset.There is no condition set in terms of number.Only need to colour specific cells as shown below.

Thanks in advance:)

5 REPLIES 5
Emil_Kos
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Hi @Polite123,

I would go with using a template like this (please find attached) and in the output file I would specific Append to existing sheet + Preserve formatting.

Probably there are other ways to achieve it but I think it will fit your purpose:

Emil_Kos_0-1602579242852.png

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Polite123 

I agree with @Emil_Kos if you want specific cells you can use a blank template file with formatting and output your results into it.

You might want to change output options to overwrite sheet from append based on your requirement.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Hi @Polite123 

You can use reporting tool also. Advantage is you dont need to have a spare template file all the time you run.

Here is the workflow:

output: outputs to excel too

Capture.PNG

Hope this helps 🙂

If this post helps you please mark it as solution. And give a like if you dont mind 😀👍

rajatsadan
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Polite123 ,

Hope this solution works.

atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help 🙂 @Polite123 

Cheers and Happy Analyzing 😀

Labels