Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Basic Table and Render exported to excel file with missing letters

daophuongtrinh
8 - Asteroid

Hi everyone,

I just have a problem that when I use Basic Table to format data (font, size, color...) and then Render tool to export it to excel file *xlsx, it appears that the Header was missing some letters.

For example: When I use Basic Table and Browse to see it, the header is "Type of declaration period". But then when I use Render to export into excel, the file's header is "Type of declar perio". I guess the problem starts from Render tool but I can't figure out why.

Please find the attach workflow along with the input file.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Trinh

3 REPLIES 3
DavidP
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

The problem is with the page size and orientation. The Render tool can't fit it all in.

In my attached example, I used a larger page size with Landscape orientation.

You can also reduce the font size if you wish.

grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @daophuongtrinh , Changing the render tool configuration as followed helped to get the desired result.

grazitti_sapna_0-1591270632952.png

grazitti_sapna_1-1591270539493.png

Attaching the workflow along with the post.

I hope this helps.

Sapna Gupta
rupali_bhise
8 - Asteroid

Hey @daophuongtrinh ,

You just need to change the size of render which is custom size and add size as per your requirement. 

Attached screenshot for reference. 

Render.png

Good Luck.

Labels