Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Azure Data Lake File Input Issue

pierrelouisbescond
8 - Asteroid

Hi Everyone,

We try to go a step further in the use of Alteryx internally and we started to test a direct connection to our Azure data lake instead of working with local files.

I installed the latest version of the "Azure Data Lake Tools" (v2.1.0, here) on Designer (2021.3.2.54175) and got the credentials on one of our storage accounts:

1_Azure_Storage_Account_Credentials.png

I inserted the "Azure Data Lake File Input" tool and properly configured it (at least, I guess ^^) :

2_Azure_Alteryx_Step1.png

I was then able to access the content of one blob store and select one small CSV file... and it seemed like a pretty good start!:

3_Azure_Alteryx_Step2.png

But every time I run the workflow, the error message I get is "Provide a shared key" and, when I click on the input tool again, the shared key is empty as if I had not configured it already:

4_Azure_Alteryx_Error.png

5_Azure_Alteryx_Error_Tool.png

I know this looks tricky and I hope that someone could help me on solving that issue! 🙏

Thanks in advance,

Pierre-Louis

2 REPLIES 2
pierrelouisbescond
8 - Asteroid

After contacting Alteryx Support, it seems that the V.2.1.0 connector has some credentials issue so the issue was solved by installing the previous version V.2.0.0.

Hope this helps anyone who will end up here 😀

CONREDBEALE5
Alteryx
Alteryx

This is a known Defect: TPM-354

The fix/stable versions recommended at present is ADLS v2.2.0.

Labels