Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.

'AyxPlugin' object has no attribute 'parse_query_flag'

zhirongxie
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Team

I am using Alteryx 2020.2 and installed salesforce connector 4.1.0. I am trying to use SOQL to extract data from salesforce. However, when I add the date as the filter and tick the option 'Attempt to Parse JSON Response', it will run into the bellow error:

Error: Salesforce Input (1): Traceback (most recent call last):
File "main.py", line 163, in pi_push_all_records
File "C:\Users\XIEZHA\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\SalesforceInput_v4.1.0\engine\sf_queries.py", line 76, in process_query
loop.run_until_complete(retrieve_query_json(self, query_endpoint, header))
File "C:\Program Files\Alteryx\bin\Miniconda3\Lib\asyncio\base_events.py", line 484, in run_until_complete
return future.result()
File "C:\Users\XIEZHA\AppData\Roaming\Alteryx\Engine\../Tools\SalesforceInput_v4.1.0\engine\sf_queries.py", line 43, in retrieve_query_json
if self.json_parse == 'True' and self.query_type == 'customQuery' and self.parse_query_flag == 'output_json':
AttributeError: 'AyxPlugin' object has no attribute 'parse_query_flag'

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @zhirongxie 
Thank you for reaching out!
This is a known issue that is currently being reviewed. Please keep an eye on our release notes for the Defect "DE21310" to know when this has been resolved!
Thank you,
TrevorS

Community Moderator
zhirongxie
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks TrevorS.

I did not find the Defect "DE21310" in any recent release. Can you please let me know in which release this issue will be fixed?

Is there any workaround can be used before the fix?

Or can we downgrade the Alteryx to which version, then it will work with salesforce connector 4.0?

Thank you.

TrevorS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello @zhirongxie 
Currently, a workaround you can use is to uncheck "Attempt to Parse JSON Response", and instead add the JSON Parse Tool immediately after the Salesforce Input tool to get the same results.

Hope this helps!
Community Moderator
Labels