Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Automatic identification of the most recent date record for further calculations

MaxSchG
7 - Meteor

Dear community, 

rigth now I am facing an issue that I am not able to solve by myself. (All data is attached)

1. Issue: I would like to calculate the difference between two dates (2019-03-18 and the most recent date). This data input will be updated each month once and imports new dates within a new column (darte of end of most recent month). Now I would like to build a workflow that recognizes the most recent date (2020-08-31) and will then be substracted by the oldest date (2019-03-18). 

2. Issue: I would like to calculate the date between the most recent month and the previous month. In this case (see data output below) this would be 2020-08-31 subtracted by 2020-07-31. Ideally, as described by issue 1, the workflow would recognize the most recent date (column) and the previous month automatically. 

-> The results of issue 1 and 2 should be new columns.

MaxSchG_0-1601976756829.png

Thanks in advance, 

Max

11 REPLIES 11
grazitti_sapna
17 - Castor

Hi @MaxSchG , Sorry for the delay I have downgraded the version of the file and added diff in months as well.

grazitti_sapna_0-1602057514398.png

Mark this post as solution if it helps.

Thanks.

Sapna Gupta
atcodedog05
22 - Nova
22 - Nova

Happy to help 🙂

Cheers and happy analyzing 😀

Labels