Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

AutoDocumentor

Amin5434
5 - Atom

Dear community, hello.

I'm currently working on a workflow documentor, deeply inspired by the AutoDocumentor from the Alteryx community (Auto Documentation ). But I'm facing with an issue. When there is a container in the analysed workflow, the AutoDocumentor collects weird informations (so does my documentor). Indeed, it disorts my collection of input and output tools.

Have you ever dealt with this issue ?

Thanks for your answer :)

5 REPLIES 5
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

@Amin5434 - are you using the updated version of the Keyrus autodocumenter? It was updated in 2020 to handle containers here.

In the underlying XML, any tools inside of a container are listed in the ChildNodes element of the container node.

Amin5434
5 - Atom

Hello, well thanks for your answer ! 

Have a great day :)

Nicholas_Sinclair
7 - Meteor

Hi,

I know that this is a little cheeky but is it possible to attach here the auto documentor file? I am not able to access GitLab within my company.

Thanks 

Nicholas_Sinclair
7 - Meteor

Hi Amin5434,

I know that this is a little cheeky but is it possible to attach here the auto documentor file? I am not able to access GitLab within my company.

Thanks 

Nicholas_Sinclair
7 - Meteor

Updated

Labels