Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

Attach multiple files to an email

pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

I have a workflow that creates multiple text files depending on the number of records there could be 2 or even up to 5 text files.

I need to be able to attach all of these to an email and send it out to a group of people. They are all saved in the same folder. I have read through all of posts and I can’t find an answer. Is there a way that this can be accomplished?  

5 REPLIES 5
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

ArtApa This doesn't work for me because 1 week it could be 2 files but the next it could be 5. it varies depending on the number of records. I only want to attach the text files created in the workflow.

ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx
pklinedinst
7 - Meteor

I tried this before and I couldn't get it to work for me. After tweaking the workflow I finally got it to work.

Thanks for all your help

jseo50
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, could I know what solution you've reached to solve this problem?

I'm facing the exact same issue where the number of files I need to attach may change based on what's in the data; I'd really like the number of attachments to be dynamically added instead of using a static amount...

Labels