Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

App for self service

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Esteemed community members, 

I have been playing around with Apps and i am relatively new to this avenue, so i'd request your help here. 

I have attached the following app which runs as per the input from user and dumps the data. I got most of the part correct but the input where i have to filter by dates is not working as designed, Perhaps someone can look at it and point out what i was doing wrong here. 

This flow is where i need help withThis flow is where i need help withOptions selected in action toolOptions selected in action tool

Appreciate the help here. Thanks in advance. 

7 REPLIES 7
JoBen
11 - Bolide

Hi @Faraz0605, at the bottom of your action tool configuration, do you have anything selected like this?

Help1.PNG

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @JoBen  ,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes i have that selected. I tried uploading the .yxwz file but it the initial thread i created would not allow me to. 

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Do you mind exporting the workflow, and attaching the zipped file to this thread?

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Attaching the workflow

JoBen
11 - Bolide

@Faraz0605, try configuring your action tool's connected to the first two filters like this instead and see if this works.

Help1.PNG

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Wow @JoBen  that was a quick fix. Appreciate it thanks a lot. Are there any KB's or articles that i can leverage to bring me upto speed on Analytical app ?

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Okay. You bet! There is a lot of material out there on analytic apps. I definitely recommend searching through the community group to find a blog post. Here is a link to the interactive training lessons on Analytic Apps that may be of use to you.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Creating%2...

Labels