Alteryx Designer Desktop Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer Desktop and Intelligence Suite.
SOLVED

App for self service

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Esteemed community members, 

I have been playing around with Apps and i am relatively new to this avenue, so i'd request your help here. 

I have attached the following app which runs as per the input from user and dumps the data. I got most of the part correct but the input where i have to filter by dates is not working as designed, Perhaps someone can look at it and point out what i was doing wrong here. 

This flow is where i need help withThis flow is where i need help withOptions selected in action toolOptions selected in action tool

Appreciate the help here. Thanks in advance. 

7 REPLIES 7
JoBen
11 - Bolide

Hi @Faraz0605, at the bottom of your action tool configuration, do you have anything selected like this?

Help1.PNG

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @JoBen  ,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Yes i have that selected. I tried uploading the .yxwz file but it the initial thread i created would not allow me to. 

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Do you mind exporting the workflow, and attaching the zipped file to this thread?

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Attaching the workflow

JoBen
11 - Bolide

@Faraz0605, try configuring your action tool's connected to the first two filters like this instead and see if this works.

Help1.PNG

Faraz0605
6 - Meteoroid

Wow @JoBen  that was a quick fix. Appreciate it thanks a lot. Are there any KB's or articles that i can leverage to bring me upto speed on Analytical app ?

JoBen
11 - Bolide

Okay. You bet! There is a lot of material out there on analytic apps. I definitely recommend searching through the community group to find a blog post. Here is a link to the interactive training lessons on Analytic Apps that may be of use to you.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Interactive-Lessons/tkb-p/interactive-lessons/label-name/Creating%2...

Labels