Alteryx designer Discussions

Find answers, ask questions, and share expertise about Alteryx Designer.
Alteryx is here to help you solve your biggest data challenges. Read about the new Virtual Solution Center here.

Anaplan API Connector

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

I'm currently trying to connect Alteryx to Anaplan and wonder if someone has already some experience or a sample worklflow which uses a RESTAPI connector? 

The documentation I'm using to connect is: https://anaplan.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started/parameter-types 

Would be great to share your experiences and real world use cases with this API connection. 

Thanks

Peter

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Thanks Rod. I actually had a look at this before and it will link you to a side where you can request a demo and the connector is not for free.

I was able to use the API documentation from ANAPLAN to create a connect to do some basic API calls.

Still working on it to do it a bit more :-).

Thanks again.

Cheers

Peter

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi. I am also needing to make an API connection with Anaplan and wondered if you could share what you have done?

Thanks,

Inga

6 - Meteoroid

@PeterF- Thanks for sharing. While I have limited experience with Anaplan,  I have a net new team interested in Alteryx who uses Anaplan consistently as a data source.

Is there any chance you can summarize some of the API calls you had set up? Also, did you find the manual setup easy to configure or a challenge?  Is there any chance you could share some basics (i.e. data type selected when setting up the API)?

Since we have such a small set of users that would need to connect to Anaplan, a paid-for connector (ProKarma) may not be an option.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Hey @RodLight !

The link you provided goes to a Salesforce sign in page.

Could you refresh the link when you have a chance?

Labels